Welcome to Dr Sharma's Surgery - 240 Wexham Road
The surgery is headed by Dr Veena Sharma who has worked here for 35years. Dr Sharma is the principle GP and also the current practice manager. The practice serves a population of approximately 5,970 patients.
Vision & Values
Our Vision is:
To be a forward thinking practice that provides excellent modern, clinical care in a friendly, diverse, family-orientated NHS surgery.
Our key Values :
- We value the longstanding relationships that we have with our patients and their families. We want them to see us as welcoming, caring, friendly and accessible.
- We value the diversity of our patient population and seek to provide safe, modern, high quality primary care.
- We value our staff and their views on how we can improve and we aim to support them in their roles and in their personal development.
- We value the CCG and the local general practice community and wish to make a constructive and effective contribution to the development of local services.
- We value the premises from which we operate and will ensure that they are properly maintained and fully equipped.
- We value the views of our patients and their carers & appreciate the advice and guidance of the Patient Participation Group in continually responding to the feedback that we receive.
- We value the opportunity to innovate and will continue to embrace new ideas and ways of working, including those that reinforce our ambition to provide holistic care.
(Site updated 18/11/2019)