Please click on the link below in regards to how your prescription information is handled under the new Privacy Law
Privacy Law - Prescription Information
When ordering your repeat prescription, we ask that you do so in writing. You can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- By Hand: you can either hand the request slip at reception.
- Post: post it to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you would like us to return it to you by post.
- Online: order online via link at top of this page.
- By Fax: Our fax number is 01753 552365
- Chemist: take a prescription request to one of our local chemist.
Please note that we are unable to process telephone requests. Should you lose the repeat slip, please complete a repeat prescription form at the surgery.
We can arrange for your prescription to be delivered directly to one of the pharmacies. You will need to complete a consent form and return it to the surgery first. The consent forms are supplied to you by your preferred pharmacy.
Please allow 2 full working days for your prescription to be processed and 4 working days for those prescriptions that are collected by the pharmacy and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.